Monday, December 8, 2008

DCSHOEPHOTOSHOPCOUSA

In 1981 I bought a DeLorean. It was sick, it had gullwing doors, and I knew it would get me tons of chicks...


…While even though my DeLorean was like, really awesome and made of solid gold, things didn’t really work out how I wanted them to. It didn’t actually get me tons of chicks, my time travel kit never worked right, and the hood would pop open if I went over 50. The moral of the story is that sometimes new companies have some growing pains, and first runs are sometimes kind of bunk.

So what does this have to do with snowboarding? Well, with so many new companies (or new to certain aspects of snowboarding anyway) breaking into the “market,” I just wanted to send out my assurance, that well things don’t always work perfect right away, give it time and all the problems will work themselves out. Right?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good catch. I haven't even seen the DC boards arrive at my local shop. I haven't been down there in a couple weeks though either.

Anonymous said...

good eye. how much for your delorean?